Ajay Pandhi, MSW, MAIS, Q-Med, RCSW, BA
My ability to connect and produce positive change stems from over 25 years of solid work experience, as a mental health therapist, manager of therapeutic business services and as a social worker trained in clinical practice. I have been in the trenches of life and climbing out has provided me with a fair amount of wisdom. That mingled with my diverse and multi-faceted work experience makes me someone who can work with all types of demographics and people.
- MSW: Masters of clinical Social Work
- MAIS: Masters of Arts in Integrated Studies, specializing in comparative mental health and policy
- Q-Med: Qualified Mediator
- RCSW, Registered clinical Social Worker
- BA: Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Psychology.
Courses and Workshops:
- He has created and facilitated various programs that deal with subjects such as grief & trauma, bullying, codependency, addictions and anger management.
- He also teaches and has taught various courses related to divorce and communication, including Parenting after Separation (at the Provincial Law Courts), Co-Parenting, and Family Communication addictions, hypnosis and Trauma.
- Past President, Alberta College of Social Workers (ACSW)
- Past President, Canadian Federation of Clinical Hypnosis (CFCH)
- Past Director, National Associations Active in Criminal Justice (NAACJ)
- Past-National-President, Canadian Federation of Clinical Hypnosis (CFCH)
- Past- Vice President, Canadian Association of Social Work (CASW)