Ajay’s ability to connect and produce positive change stem from over 15 years of solid work experience, as a mental health therapist, manager of therapeutic business services and as a social worker (trained in clinical practice). His innate wisdom comes from someone who has been in the trenches of life. This wisdom mingled with his diverse and multi-faceted work experience make him therapeutically much sought after.
- Qualified Mediator.
- Masters of Social Work (specializing in Clinical Practice) from the University of Calgary.
- Masters of Arts in Integrated Studies, specializing in comparative mental health and policy studies, University of Athabasca.
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Psychology, from Kings University College.
Courses and Workshops:
- He has created and facilitated various programs that deal with subjects such as grief & trauma, bullying, codependency, addictions and anger management.
- He also teaches and has taught various courses related to divorce and communication, including Parenting after Separation (at the Provincial Law Courts), Co-Parenting, and Family Communication addictions, hypnosis and Trauma.
- Alberta President of Canadian Federation of Clinical Hypnosis.
- National President of Canadian Federation of Clinical Hypnosis (CFCH)
- Alberta College of Social Work, council member