Ajay Pandhi, MSW, MAIS, Q-Med, RSW, BA
Ajay’s ability to connect and produce positive change stem from over 15 years of solid work experience, as a mental health therapist, manager of therapeutic business services and as a social worker trained in clinical practice. His innate wisdom comes from someone who has been in the trenches of life. This wisdom mingled with his diverse and multi-faceted work experience make him therapeutically much sought after.
- MSW: Masters of Social Work specializing in Clinical Practice, University of Calgary
- MAIS: Masters of Arts in Integrated Studies, specializing in comparative mental health and policy studies, University of Athabasca
- Q-Med: Qualified Mediator
- RSW: Registered Social Worker
- BA: Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Psychology, Kings University College.
Courses and Workshops:
- He has created and facilitated various programs that deal with subjects such as grief & trauma, bullying, codependency, addictions and anger management.
- He also teaches and has taught various courses related to divorce and communication, including Parenting after Separation (at the Provincial Law Courts), Co-Parenting, and Family Communication addictions, hypnosis and Trauma.
- President, Alberta College of Social Workers (ACSW)
- President, Canadian Federation of Clinical Hypnosis (CFCH)
- Director, National Associations Active in Criminal Justice (NAACJ)
- Past-National-President, Canadian Federation of Clinical Hypnosis (CFCH)
- Past-President, Canadian Association of Social Work (CASW)